SME Business Consulting
TMTC’s vision is to work towards making a major contribution to the success and growth of small and medium sized IT & e-business companies (situated overseas and in India) and trying to move to the bigger league. Many of these companies have been there for a period of time, are profitable, are stable and have aspirations to grow. The owner CEOs of these companies are unable to realize their vision because of one or more of the following reasons:
- Lack of complete understanding of opportunities
- Organization not being prepared in terms of sales, delivery, process, HR etc.
- Knowledge/ Experience too expensive to avail from big consulting firms
- No one willing to work in trenches to make this happen
IT Consultancy Services
- Digital Transformation
- Omni-Channel Commerce
- Product Development
- Cloud & Web Apps
TMTC believes that the cost-reduction and knowledge benefits of off- shoring should be available to all international companies irrespective of their size. The major hurdles that medium and small size international companies face while off-shoring to India are:
- Lack of knowledge and experience
- Not cost effective to have one’s own facility in India below a certain scale
- Large Indian players do not give enough importance to small ticket business deals.
- Lack of understanding of process and control mechanisms to manage work sitting from so far away.
- Consulting & advisory services for existing off-shore teams.
- ESOH (Employee & Seats on Hire) – Clients can leverage the TMTC off-shoring center to set up an off-shore unit. Unit management, processes, controls and hiring are done by TMTC’s management team.
- PE (Project Execution) – TMTC has a panel of young IT and software companies with really strong technical and management teams, which can execute individual, time bound projects.